2. Behat – framework allows you to write highly readable feature tests – tests that can be easily understood by even non-technical people
3. vfsStream – a stream wrapper for a virtual file system that may be helpful in unit tests to mock the real file system.
4. PHPLOC – measures the size of your project in lines of code, number of files, number of classes, and so on
5. PHP Mess Detector – looks for messy code: possible bugs, suboptimal code, overcomplicated methods, unused expressions and so on.
6. PHP CodeSniffer – sniffs through your code and detects violations in syntax
7. Dead code Detector
8. Copy Paste Detector